Thursday, November 5, 2009

Life as a writer is awesome...

Being a full time author has its perks, like being my own boss. I get to choose the hours, how long I work, can leave the house whenever I want, and even play with my dogs and cats.

The hubby will watch his sports and news while I click away at the keyboard, each in our own worlds. My characters keep me company even on the most quiet of days.

I love the silence around me. Living in a forest, away from traffic and such, I have the symphony of nature to keep me company. You just can't get better than that.

What makes you happy in your job?

Hugs
Franny Armstrong-ParaNovelGirl
www.paranovelgirls.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHxlYQisNAc
Small Packages-A Christmas Story coming in ebook format Dec 10 from Red Rose Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment